More than ever, (artistic) research has become political. Rather than researching politics, one should politicise (artistic) research. This is exactly what the interdisciplinary research agency Forensic Architecture has been doing over the last decade, through their meticulous investigations of particular ‘incidents’. Their way of working has been a source of inspiration for a series of small enquiries into a wide and eclectic variety of incidents, past and present.
- 10.30.-11.00. Incidents and Agencies in the Anthropocene.
Short introduction to the symposium by Lieven De Cauter, Dieter Lesage and Geert Opsomer.
- 11.00.-12.30. Before and After. The Art of the Non-Event.
A keynote lecture by Pieter Van Bogaert, followed by a Q&A.
- 14.00.-15.30. Investigating Incidents I. A series of presentations by RITCS Master students.
- 16.00.-17.00. Investigating Incidents II. A series of presentations by RITCS Master students.
- 17.30.-19.00. Investigating Incidents III. A series of presentations by RITCS Master students.
Beurspaleis | Palais de la Bourse - Auditorium
entrance Zuidstraat | Rue du Midi